My campaign for reelection to Legislative District 2 is underway. If you are a registered independent or Democratic voter in LD 2 (SE Tucson, S Tucson, Green Valley/Sahuarita & all Santa Cruz County you can sign my nominating petition at www.azsos.gov/equal . Thank you. ...
Please SHARE Urgent help needed Can you open your heart and wallet today to help? To light up a deserving child's eyes $45. Last minute help is needed.
It has been my pleasure to be one of Santa's Helpers for Bike in a Box long before I was elected as an Legislative District 2 Representative or Senator. This year Santa still needs your help. John C. Scott's new podcast via www.tucsonprogressivemedia.com is a startup to be the PROGRESSIVE VOICE in southern Arizona. at www.tucsonprogressivemedia.com In previous years, the John C. Scott Show was on a "regular" radio and that greatly helped get the word out and raise the donations needed. This year has been a challenge and we are short in our fundraising. YOU CAN HELP!
Fast forward through the beginning of the mp3 on the link to get past the brief technical issues to hear the show with John C. Scott, Jesse Lugo and me.
Santa bought the bikes but OWES more money than has been received to date. Donate at www.LugoCharities.com. Checks may be made out to Bike in a Box and mailed to Lugo Charities at P.O Box 26363, Tucson, AZ 85726
Thank you Donations of any amount will be greatly appreciated.
PLEASE SHARE Here are Saturday's southern AZ sites including one in LD 2 at the Veterans' Home on Ajo Way. Check the website for Maricopa and other locations. $10 for 60 pounds of fruit and vegetables. Too much for you? Share with neighbors, family and friends. Eat nutritious food and KEEP OUT OF THE LANDFILL!!!
Sat., Dec., 9th, Hours: 8:00am - 11:00am (Unless Specified) • Agua Caliente Elementary School – 11420 E. Limberlost Rd., Tucson 85749 • Arizona State Veterans Home – 555 E. Ajo Way, Tucson 85713 • Enchanted Hills Baptist Church – 3020 S. Mission Rd., Tucson 85713 • Safford Lions Club (@ The Home Depot) – 750 S. 20th Ave., Thatcher 85552 • Mount Zion Lutheran Church – 4520 W. Ajo Way, Tucson 85746 • Resurrection Lutheran Church – 11575 N. 1st Ave., Oro Valley 85737 • Tucson High School – 400 N. 2nd Ave., Tucson 85705 • Vineyard City Church (Hours: 6:00am – 9:00am) – 3150 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson 85716 ...
Produce On Wheels Market, Saturday, December 9th
December 9, 2017, 8:00am - December 9, 2017, 11:00am
Produce On Wheels With - Out Waste (P.O.W.W.O.W.), Borderland a non-traditional food bank's one of our four programs, strive to help everyone eat healthier and provide the best customer service. The Original $10 for 60 lbs. of fresh nutritious rescued produce.
For Saturday, December 9th from the hours of 8:00am - 11:00am (Unless Specified) we will have 16 P.O.W.W.O.W. market locations in the State of Arizona. For a $10 contribution, you can shop for up to 60 lbs. of fresh nutritious rescued produce. Please check back for the varieties of produce offered and map of locations.
If you are new, would you like to know what to do? Click on this link: www.borderlandsfoodbank.org/new-to-p-o-w-w-o-w/
-----Metro Tucson and SO/SE AZ Service Area-----
• Agua Caliente Elementary School – 11420 E. Limberlost Rd., Tucson 85749
• Arizona State Veterans Home – 555 E. Ajo Way, Tucson 85713
• Enchanted Hills Baptist Church – 3020 S. Mission Rd., Tucson 85713
• Safford Lions Club (@ The Home Depot) – 750 S. 20th Ave., Thatcher 85552
• Mount Zion Lutheran Church – 4520 W. Ajo Way, Tucson 85746
• Resurrection Lutheran Church – 11575 N. 1st Ave., Oro Valley 85737
• Tucson High School – 400 N. 2nd Ave., Tucson 85705
• Vineyard City Church (***Hours: 6:00am – 9:00am***) – 3150 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson 85716
-----Metro Phx. and Pinal Co. Service Area-----
• Church of Christ at the Vineyard – 6642 S. 16th St., Phoenix 85042
• Corona Baptist Church – 4450 W. Ray Rd., Chandler 85226
• Faith Bible Church - 17230 N. 59th Ave., Glendale 85308
• Genesis Church – 13625 N. 32nd St., Phoenix 85032
• Legacy Foundation Christ-Town YMCA – 5517 N. 17th Ave., Phoenix 85015
• Maricopa Market (@ Sequoia Pathway Academy ) – 19265 N. Porter Rd., Maricopa 85138
• The Odyssey Institute of Advanced & International Studies – 1495 S. Verrado Way, Buckeye 85326
• Word of Abundant Life Christian Center – 6849 W. Indian School Rd., Phoenix 85033
***PLEASE NOTE*** WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ALL VARIETIES OF PRODUCE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EACH DISTRIBUTION LOCATION.
Varieties Offered for this Saturday
Free Complimentary Bonus Items - Paper Products, not Included in the weight of the 60 Lbs. of produce
View the produce season schedule from this link for market locations at www.borderlandsfoodbank.org/produce-calendar .
Do you want to volunteer at a P.O.W.W.O.W. market or help us with your marketing and social media skills. If interested, please register at www.borderlandsfoodbank.org/get-involved/ .
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for market locations, varieties of produce offered, recipe of the week and much more: borderlandsfoodbank.us9.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=7937a872be5efa01829caab4a&id=c72fad6cc4
For more information regarding Produce On Wheels With - Out Waste (P.O.W.W.O.W.) on our website: www.borderlandsfoodbank.org/produce-on-wheels/
#Share #Volunteer #ProduceOnWheels #Borderlands #ProudceRescue #FoodRescue #MaricopaCounty #PimaCounty #PinalCounty #Phoenix #Tucson #MetroTucson #MetroPhoenix #orovalley #chandler #glendale #Maricopa #Buckeye #Thatcher #grahamcounty